Today’s the day! I’m very excited to whole-heartedly debut the Whole Donkey podcast.
Our first guest is Erik Fisher of the Beyond the To-Do List podcast, website and media empire. Erik and I spent some time talking about how your time and schedule reflect where your real priorities are.
I can’t thank him enough for helping us launch into the world.
* Check out Erik at Beyond the To Do List and subscribe to his podcast too! Click here to go to his great site.
* Erik and co-author Jim Woods just published a book about goals, you can find it by clicking here for a Kindle and audio version.
* Erik is a great follow on Twitter: Find him @erikjfisher
* Here is a link to one of our first posts, about productivity and managing your schedule.
* Our next podcast will feature Joel Fortner of Get Serve Keep and be published … wait for it … TODAY!
* On future podcasts we will also be featuring viewer questions and voice mails. Be sure to click on the button on the right side of the page to leave yours.